[Hou-announce] Toys for Tots at Stargate Yule

Val B vbrown3 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 12:45:47 PDT 2012

Unto the Populace of Stargate.

I send this missive.

I received official word from the Marines that our event has been approved so there will be Marines  at Yule! Now I am sending out this plea! I am in need of an artisan to make a prize for the raffle at Stargate Yule. It can be anything. Past prizes have been camping chairs, Stained Glass, camping boxes, leather pouches.. So please if someone would be willing to do this please contact me at vbrown3 at gmail.com.

Thank You
Lady Valeria Marcella De'Martinez

Toys for Tots Liaison!

Valerie W. Brown