LR - Sheep

Terry Allen Harper terryharper at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 12 21:35:17 PDT 2000

I kinda missed out on how this started, but DID YOU SAY PEOPLE WERE GIVING
YOU SHEEP!!!!

Sounds like HEAVEN!

Let it be known that Mistress Reginlief Ragnarsdottir, LOVES SHEEP!
Confirmed fiberholic that I am, I will gladly accept any sheep that you
don't wish to keep, stuffed, ceramic, or otherwise!  However, I don't accept
the following:

  Sheep dip
  Sheep by-products, except for wool or lanolin (you figure out what this
would be! : ) )
  or Wolves-in-sheep's clothing (excepted for the stuffed variety)

  In Service,

  Reginlief Ragnarsdottir