LR - This Saturday's Wake

Adam Harrison hookshot at star-telegram.com
Fri Apr 21 14:05:33 PDT 2000

Well I'm leaving for Jackson in a few minutes here...  My dad and I are
driving the explorer back tomorrow.  Depending on when we get in, I may be
able to come to the wake.  I'm going to make every attempt to get there,
however, if I do, I probably won't want to drive home.

So, is there crash space available?  couch, floor, yard, whatever, makes no
difference to me...

Off to retrieve my steed!
Bjorn

PS: if Honour shows up at the wake, please have her stay until like
11:30-midnight or so.  I should be either at Polydore's by then, or I will
have called.  I know she's anxious to retrieve her armor and other stuff.