LR - Ballista Webpage

Adam Harrison hookshot at star-telegram.com
Mon Apr 24 21:58:23 PDT 2000

Here's the website for the Ballista I was talking about at moot.
Fully collapsible, authentic, tortion powered design.  None of that surgical
tubing junk.

The author of the site claims to be able to assemble this thing on the field
in less than 40 mins with three people.

I have no idea on the estimated cost here, but I'd imagine it's pretty
expensive.  But we're building a really nice engine too...

http://198.144.2.125

I'll forward more info about ballistas tomorrow, I'm way too tired to dig it
up right now.

This one is the one I would want to build anyway...

In service,
Bjorn