LR - Grandpa

Tim Cantley yukon at teamunix.net
Wed Apr 26 22:26:47 PDT 2000

Trust me Dunstan, I feel your pain when it comes to feeling outnumbered.  I've had more sympathy from Englishmen than my Irish bretheren for being a lone Scot in a mostly Irish household.  Which makes me wonder about these Irish since it was them that brought advanced education and religion to Scotland.  I would think that they would be proud of what they were able to do with the Picts that even the Romans couldn't do :)  But one thing I've learned in all of this is be proud of who you are..no matter what personna you choose cuz even though the Irish made pretty good whiskey and beer...would you trust a bunch of alcoholics to fight in your army?  :) :)  What you English did wrong with the Scots is fight the whole country...if you'd just picked on each clan individually..you may have been able to subdue them much quicker...hell the Scots fought as much amongst themselves as they did with their enemies :)