LR - Grandpa

Tim Cantley yukon at teamunix.net
Thu Apr 27 00:49:22 PDT 2000

Y'know I've heard that many times before Conor but I haven't seen any evidence of it yet.  Ok just to test this theory...none of you Mac an Ghabhans can drink any whiskey for another 6 months and let's see if we can get a Mac an Ghabhan king on the throne this fall.  Hmmm...wait a minute....on second thought...never mind, I'd have to give up my Tulamore Dew in support of this test.
It ain't worth it ;)

Sean