LR - The fighting Irish (was: Grandpa)

Conor na Mara ack3 at airmail.net
Thu Apr 27 05:55:09 PDT 2000

No evidence?!?!?!

How about:

3 of us ran off a whole trimarian shield wall without even swinging a sword
with the combination of us irish and a couple other folks we held off a
trimarian unit *quad*druple our size
Only after 2 years of learning how to fight, I've already killed my first
knight in tournament

Shall I continue??

Also, if you took away whiskey from *all* of us to get *one* of us as king.
You'd have all the rest of us to contend with. I personally wouldn't wish
that on *anybody*

-Conor