LR - The fighting Irish (was: Grandpa)

Tim Cantley yukon at teamunix.net
Thu Apr 27 07:51:43 PDT 2000

Ahhh..but during the Scottish Wars of Independence, it was the Scots that were allied with the French.  William Wallace was even supposed to have gone to France with a small band of his followers to fight for the King of France against the English that were trying to expand their holdings in France.