LR - Seige Engineers, Fighters, and Archers! oh my!

Conor na Mara ack3 at airmail.net
Fri Apr 28 08:18:32 PDT 2000

    With all this talk about Siege engines and the crews to go with them,
preparing for next years war, and all that. I was wondering is there still
an interest in the Loch Ruadh fighting company? I remember we decided on a
tabbard to wear but after that it just dissipated.  I really think we need
to, at least, bring this back up into discussion.  If we are to have a
company we should be organized and ready to start seriously practicing by
Sept. 1st.  From now that gives us only 4 months to get everybody in armor
who doesn't have it, get arrows made, and whatever else we need to do.

-Bear