LR - Springfaire donations

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Fri Apr 28 17:21:29 PDT 2000

Bought fabric that when you got home you hated?  Six hundred little bits of
trim you can't keep up with?  Old armor you used to "learn with" but you've
outgrown?  Is your garage full of old baskets?  How many extra wooden salad
bowls do you not want?
Let us give them a home, clear your garage and create funds for the CANTON!!!!
Bring your items to Springfaire OR to the Populace Meeting this Wednesday
night.

We are going to sell drinks through the cave sell this event, instead of the
tavern, so our Canton members can enjoy the event and spend more time with
friends and family.  Do your part and bring the refreshment!  Remember:
everybody should be able to donate a six pack of bottled water OR juices OR
gatorade(style) drinks OR canned/bottled ice tea.  No need to break the bank
-  One six pack is all we're asking, in either cans or plastic - no glass
containers, please.

Please be sure to bring your donations to the Populace Meeting Wednesday, if
you cannot make it to Springfaire.  We need all the donations we can get for
this will go towards our event in August.  SUPPORT YOUR CANTON!

Thanks for you help -

Asa Hrafnasdottir, Minister of Arts & Science
Canton of Loch Ruadh

P.S.  If the right honorable Cat & Eddie need help or any information from me
- please e-mail or call me.  THANKS