LR - Sheep

Tim Cantley yukon at teamunix.net
Thu Apr 13 06:33:55 PDT 2000

My lady, it's a long story how this started...actually I'm not sure how..but the only reason I can figure why is that I chose to be a Scotsman in a mostly Irish household.  I'll have most of the sheep with me at Springfaire...I'll be camped with the Mac an Ghabhan's unless I get kicked out for being the black sheep of the family :)  You are welcome to any that you take a liking to but be forewarned...some of these can be annoyingly noisy or look rather ridiculous :)
I'm sure some folks in my group aren't going to like this but any good shepherd knows he has to trim his flock every now and then :)  By the way, as of last count, I have just over 35 sheep and half a dozen sheep related items.  Ask your mother-in-law about my sheep on a stick :)

Sean