LR - Seige Engineering

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Wed Apr 26 13:40:27 PDT 2000

At 01:09 PM 4/26/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Good afternoon,

Snip

>I'd like to "try" building the prototype repeating ballista that Dionysius
>built.

Snip

>I propose that we start having "seige workshop" meetings every month.

Snip

>I also propose that we, as Elfsea is doing, create a new officer's position
>in Loch Ruadh for "seige master" or whatever we decide to call it.

Snip

>I have one more proposal here.  I propose that we have a seige engine
>competition at our Lughnasad.

Snip

>-Bjorn

All good ideas but don't forget that this has to be brought before the
populace to see if they are interested in doing this and how much we want
to invest in this project.  I understand His Highness issued a challenge,
edict, request or whatever you want to call it, but it still needs to be
discussed.

Just my opinion,

Bice