LR - The fighting Irish (was: Grandpa)

Tim Cantley yukon at teamunix.net
Thu Apr 27 08:00:28 PDT 2000

Me thinks you embellish a little there Padraig, I won't argue that the Irish fishermen were possibly the first Europeans to have seen the New World, they had no interest in colonizing it.  The native Americans already there looked in ways similar to the Picts they had already had to deal with an they didn't want to go through that again..(ok maybe I embellished a little on that last one).  Must be the Irish in me coming out.  But please keep these rebuttals coming.  I need fairy tales to relate to my grandson as he gets older ;)  (snicker)