LR - Seige Engineering

Pookie Pookie-W at home.com
Thu Apr 27 19:38:03 PDT 2000

hmm I must have wrote the wrong info down on my notes. (I do take notes, not
great ones mind you, but I do take some) and I had it written down that
since it was such a short time (i.e 4 months) that we elected Mom to be
Trebuchet Making Captain for the 2001 War's giving us a year to get it/one
together.  Like I said I could be wrong on that one, we would have to ask
Mom and Sam and Bear for clairifaction.

Pook