LR - 60 cm archery targets

yukon yukon at ddsob.com
Wed Aug 9 16:09:37 PDT 2000

Lady Elizabeth and Lord Polydore,

    I have been told you might have 60 cm paper targets that attach to
archery butts.  If you do, please respond to this email letting me know if
you can bring them with you to Lughnasad.  I am going by Lord Kerrick's
house tonight to pick up Elfsea's archery butts but he's not sure if he has
any 60 cm paper targets to make our Royal Round legal.

Thanks,

Sean
    Btw, if you all can't find any targets I thought about using my sheep,
that I know Sluggy is bringing, as targets.  gotta make some use of them
other than give me grief ;)