LR - 60 cm archery targets

Pookie pookie2 at airmail.net
Wed Aug 9 17:48:01 PDT 2000

If Kerrick dosent have the fasteners (is that a word?) talk to Lady Inez. At
populace she had mentioned she had the "whatits" to fasten targets. I asked
her then to go ahead and bring them just in case as it never hurts to have a
back up plan, but we might want to let her know its a definate that we need
them

MagD'Leigha