LR - Stowaway

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Wed Aug 16 15:28:56 PDT 2000

Greetings to all the members of Loch Ruadh:

I have finally finished unloading my van and found out that I either had a
stowaway or I've been driving a barn around.  I am beginning to lean toward
the barn idea from the smell of things.  And the owner of the stray cow
that has taken up residence may have to help with the cleaning bill.  If
anyone is missing a cow, they ( or her representative ) should contact me
to discuss the arrangements for it's return.  There maybe be a feed bill to
be handled also.

Bice