LR - Stowaway

yukon yukon at ddsob.com
Wed Aug 16 17:08:55 PDT 2000

I would imagine the cow in question belongs to young Kara Mac an Ghabbahn
who realized she had left it onsite after we had gotten home.  I have
forgotten to post this on the list with all my hurried schedule so you can
probably work out a deal with her.  I'm not paying any ransom either since
it's not mine to keep track of ;)  I just give them out.  Oh by the way,
speaking of cows.  Lord Wiley, you better duck.  I missed you at Lughnasad
but you got one coming ;)

Sean