LR - Message from Conall and Mag D'Leigha

Pookie pookie2 at airmail.net
Thu Aug 17 16:36:26 PDT 2000

To say that this has become a real hassel is the understatement of the
month. I am starting to think I need I.V. valuim or xanax!!! At least the
starting the new job went smoothly today. (In fact it went very well... I
ended up assisting in teaching the class I was supposed to be attending!
LOL)

MagD'Leigha