LR - Fian Ruadh Tabards

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Fri Aug 18 07:53:26 PDT 2000

I can do that!  Make the tabbards, that is.
Anyone needing sewing done can contact me
privately.  I barter well   8>
May I also suggest a trip to Dallas for wholesale
fabric ~ buying a large quantity of the same
fabric/color will look much better than having
20 shades of red on the field.

/Ly Elizabeth
(with 7 years experience in a sewing factory
and many years total sewing/fabric buying)