LR - Stowaway

Pookie pookie2 at airmail.net
Fri Aug 18 15:34:11 PDT 2000

nope nope nope.. you cant get off the hook THAT easily! This is a group
effort! *Everyone* knows the theme to Gilligans Island so theres no excuse!
I started this so I shall declare that this song dosent have to make sense
(most of mine dont anyway!) it just has to revolve around Kara forgetting
her cow! (I've heard to many of you "non bards" come up with some excelent
ideas for songs!)

So come one...  this is for "non bards" too!

MagD"Leigha
(whos really impressed with the way this is taking off!)