LR - Loch Ruadh Calendar

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 23 18:33:40 PDT 2000

I am Proposing two workshops here, promarely for armor, but they could certainly have other things done, such as the trebuchet and some finishing work on the Bjorn Again Ballista.  My suggested dates are Sept 9 and Oct 21. How about it armorers?  Dunstan? Bjorn? MacFergusssses? Nud? Anybody that I can misspell?
Polydore