LR - Fabric Trip

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Fri Aug 25 10:39:12 PDT 2000

Sean wrote:

> Actually yes for Erik.  I believe that if I'm not mistaken, Lady Elizabeth
> was going to be working on a new dress for Kara so I think she's covered.
> Same colors for Erik and broadcloth sounds good.  I'll catch you with the
> money the next time I see you.

Elizabeth replies:

Sean, Kara will have a skirt and top; she will be covered.
But how about a TABARD or Kara?
Do you want both TUNIC and TABARD for yourself?
Do you want both TUNIC and TABARD for Erik?

Ah, if there's so much confusion about outer wear, we
won't even get into the underwear (no pun intended, no
laughing!)

/Ly Elizabeth