LR - Lughnasad Help Needed

ProHero prohero at ctelcom.net
Mon Aug 7 15:06:49 PDT 2000

Padraig,
I can't believe you don't want to toss all that wood onto the pristine paint on the bed of your new truck.  We won't scratch it... I PROMISE!  <holding right hand up with a sheepish grin>

Actually, I would be happy to haul the wood on my utility trailer.  Let me know what time to be a Gwenllian's on Wednesday.
It shouldn't take but 20 minutes to load it all.

I can't be at HL Stella's tomorrow as I am on duty Tuesday.

Dunstan Æ  Petrokes stowe                Long Live the Saxons
 (MKA) James Strickland

Always stand for what's right, even if you stand alone!