LR - Kill a few birds.....

jesse jesse at ddsob.com
Mon Aug 7 17:19:45 PDT 2000

Hey all,

	This is Sean.  I'm using Jesse's email since I mine is acting up
again.  The target butts are supposed to be at Stella's.  As of right now I
am planning on being there tomorrow night to pick them up and whatever else
I can carry.  That is if work permits.  I didn't get home until 6:30
tonight.  I plan on keeping in touch with Conor tomorrow and will try and
make alternate plans if for whatever reasons I can't make it.  Padraig, I
need a good old fashioned Irish blessing on this email account of mine.  It
is really acting squirrly :)

Sean