LR - Picking Up Items from Elfsea

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Aug 7 20:56:52 PDT 2000

REMINDER:

Those who can help load the items we are borrowing from Elfsea need to meet Conor at HE Stella's, Tuesday evening at 7:00pm.

Having said that, I must shamefully admit that I will not be able to make it.  I am having A/C problems and the technician did not show up tonight as promised.  I have the manager's guarantee that he will personally be at my house at 7:00pm tomorrow.  This has to be done or I will not be able attend the event this weekend - I figured you could do without me better tomorrow evening than this coming Saturday.

Nunc Est Bibendum