LR - hey Bjorn

Adam Harrison hookshot at star-telegram.com
Mon Aug 7 23:55:47 PDT 2000

Preferably in your trailer, putting stuff on top of my truck tends to do bad
things for aerodynamics and causes one heck of a gas bill(9 miles a gallon
on the way back from mississippi in April, if memory serves me correctly)

If there isn't enough room in your trailer, I will take some...

Umm as far as time goes, anytime is good.  I'm out of school and have
absolutely nothing to do that day...

-Bjorn