LR - 60 cm archery targets

yukon yukon at ddsob.com
Wed Aug 9 19:27:52 PDT 2000

I'll answer both Polydore's and MagD'Leigha's message with this one :)
Kerrick for some reason also did not have any hardware to fasten the targets
to the butts so I have asked Gilli if he may have something like that he
could bring along and I am waiting his response.  I do have target butts and
stands in the back of my truck as well as stakes, poles and ropes to mark
off the firing line and target range.  If anyone has those little tent
stakes like I've seen with Jesse's shade pavilions, those would probably
work.  The ones I'm talking about are maybe and 1/8 inch diameter, about 6
inches long and have a hook at one end.  I think they would be small enough
to piece the target butt and still secure the paper target to it.  I could
probably get some of these from Wal-Mart if needed but I'll wait for Gilli's
response.

Sean