LR - 60 cm archery targets

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Thu Aug 10 11:36:16 PDT 2000

Was out of the office this morning and missed most of this
e-mail string, but glad you got things worked out without
me.   ;>
1.    Lady Innes does have target pins; I'll ask her to bring them.
2.    WHAT!!! No purple ones???? (gound quivers, that is)
3.    Sean, what do I do with the red leather?  The brown is
        a combat quiver right?  (Oh, don't get 'em in a wad...
        I'm just making extra sure.)
/EH