LR - FWD: ES - It's Almost Time!

ProHero prohero at ctelcom.net
Thu Aug 17 10:21:57 PDT 2000

Delivered 4 6'tables, 6 water coolers and some misc. kitchen utensils to Caelin last nite after fighter practice.

Padraig Ruad wrote:

> To everyone who has any of the items we borrowed from Elfsea - see the below message.  If you can't be at Stella's or Caelin's, please make arrangements for someone who can be to get the items you have over there so that they can be packed up properly with the rest of the inventory being moved.
>
> Padraig

> From: "Christine Fink" <maria_elfsea at hotmail.com>
> Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 14:37:08 CDT
>
> Buenos Dias!
>
> It's almost time for the Shed Moving to begin! This is just a friendly
> reminder.
>
> Date: August 20
> Time: 8:30 - 9:00 until around noon
> Place: Mistress Stella's ---> Lord Caelin's
> Perks: Free lunch....GRILLED STEAKS!! Yum! <Courtesy of Lord Caelin>
>
> What I need: I already have 2 trucks and a trailer. Now I need bodies to
> help move our stuff. Most of the stuff in the shed is light to medium heavy,
> so you don't need to be a "strong man" to carry it to the trucks.
>
> Directions:
>
> <To Mistress Stella's Home>
> Go south on I35W
> Exit at Renfro
> Turn left at light onto Renfro
> Go 2.5 miles
> Turn Right on CO RD 602
> Turn left on Holly Drive (4th left hand street)
> Third house on right (608 Holly Drive)
> Phone 817-295-0802
>
> If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know! See you Sunday!
>
> Maria
> Acting Chamberlain
> Deputy Hospitaler

Dunstan Æ  Petrokes stowe   (The Mad Saxon)
 (MKA) James Strickland
Always stand for what's right,  even if you stand alone!

I would rather men should ask why no statue has been erected in my honor,
than why one has.
   Marcus Porcius Cato
FACILIS DESCENSUS AVERNO [the descent into hell is easy]