LR - Fian Ruadh Tabards

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Fri Aug 18 11:55:30 PDT 2000

Sluggy wrote:

> Saturday is pretty good for most people, but remember several of those
> fabric stores are not open on Saturdays and most that are close early.
>
> Also, be aware that some stuff over there is priced no better than at
> Hancock or JoAnn. Someone should price shop before making the trip to
> make sure we don't actually spend more than we should.
>
> Sluggy the cautious

The 4-5 shops I go to are open at 8 am on Saturday; some
close at 1 pm, some at noon.  You have to know which shop
has the best price for what you're looking for.  Since I also
frequent JoAnn's (I'm within walking distance) and Hancock's,
I keep the stuff priced.  Did I mention I'm a frabriholic, too??
However, since I welcome an excuse to shop for fabric, I'll
stop on my way home (in about 40 minutes) and check the
price of Trigger at Hancock's, JoAnn's and WalMart.  ;-}

/Elizabeth