LR - Fian Ruadh Tabards

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Mon Aug 21 17:30:31 PDT 2000

Rhonda New wrote:

> Bill Osterheim wrote:
>
> > Putting together several Robin Hood style hats if red/black counterchanged
>
> Yes!  I have a pattern for the robin hood hat.  It takes all
> of 2 minutes to make one.
>
> What I REALLY need is 1 yard pieces of brightly colored
> broadcloth for the pinnons (flags) that will line the archery
> field.  Each yard of broadcloth makes 4 three-foot long
> flags.  How 'bout a flag making/hat making night?  I have
> two machines and three sewing rooms at home....
>
> And, I have cleared my schedule for a trip to the fabric
> district this Saturday!
>
> /Ly Elizabeth

I am up for the trip this saturday if it is still on. When and where to start are
the needed factors.

Gabrille was going to work on hats, too, though I am not sure that she has a pattern. She does have the red and black cloth that I had.  We need to knclude her in this.  I have a maching and a serger I could bring to a sewing "bee".

I know I have some yellow that could be used for banners, will look in the pile and see what else I can come up with.

Anybody know where to find yellow feathers? I have struck out so far...

Polydore