LR - Defender archery tournament

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Wed Aug 30 09:51:57 PDT 2000

Rhonda New wrote:

> Could we bribe helpers with some home made ice cream?

> /Ly Elizabeth
> (fat/calorie/cholesterol free ice cream, that is... )

Actually, there is not a single food that can affect you with fat or
calories or cholesterol. It just means that you have to burn ALL the
calories as soon as you eat it. This is generally considered impractical
for most life forms, but it is an option... :)

Sluggy! (the wisea**)

--

------

And I thought to myself, "a little fermented curd will do
the trick," so, I curtailed my Walpoling activites, sallied
forth, and infiltrated your place of purveyance to negotiate
the vending of some cheesy comestibles!