LR - Holy Hoses!

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Tue Aug 8 17:28:44 PDT 2000

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain wrote:

> Just a reminded that there are plenty of water taps available in the camping areas at the First Mondays site where we are hold Lughnasad.  Bring your water hoses if you wish.  Also available are lots of electrical outlets (water taps and electrical outlets -- why does this  sound like a bad combination?).  I am bringing a fan to help cool my tent - it makes sleeping on a hot night much more tolerable.  Just some ideas...
>
> Padraig

A couple of thoughts on this... bring Wyes for the hoses - othyerwise one hose completely ties up the tap!

Bring fire extinguishers!  They are a requirement for having a fire, and as try as it is, a few extra would not be amiss!

The ground is almost as haed as iron when it is this dry. Plastic tent stakes will not be of much use to you at
Canton this weekend. Aluminum probably won't dent the ground much either.  Recommended are the heavy
steel spikes from a lumberyard.  And a large hammer.

Anybody bringing torches,  AND portable holes?  And torch fuel?

Polydore