LR - Loch Ruadh Fighter Practice

Pookie pookie2 at airmail.net
Thu Aug 17 16:39:07 PDT 2000

If I bring  the mortgage officer can we arrange for him to learn the finer
points of being tent pegged? Leg shot? umm what else can I think of......

MagD'Leigha
Who is wondering if she can find a real "Fleem" (the upside down "2" of the
chirugeons badge... used for blood letting)

> Z Boaz Park
> Saturday, 5:00pm
>
> Take your best route to SW Loop 820.
> Exit at Winscott Road
> Turn north onto Winscott
> At the railroad tracks, Winscot becomes Old Benbrook Road.
> Immediately after the railroad tracks, the entrance to the park in on the
left
> (South Z Boaz Park Drive)
> We practice under the trees at the north end of the first parking lot as
you enter the park. (This is a well-shaded area)

> Click here

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=Old+Benbrook+Road+and+South+Z
+Boaz+Park+Drive&city=Fort+Worth&state=TX&slt=32.693300&sln=-97.448600&zip=0
0000&country=us&BFCat=&BFClient=&mag=9&cs=9&off=s