LR - Fian Ruadh Tabards

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Fri Aug 18 10:04:00 PDT 2000

Lady Elizabeth the Enthusiastic wrote:

> >May I also suggest a trip to Dallas for wholesale
> >fabric ~ buying a large quantity of the same
> >fabric/color will look much better than having
> >20 shades of red on the field.

Saturday is pretty good for most people, but remember several of those
fabric stores are not open on Saturdays and most that are close early.

Also, be aware that some stuff over there is priced no better than at
Hancock or JoAnn. Someone should price shop before making the trip to
make sure we don't actually spend more than we should.

Sluggy the cautious

--

------

"One World, one Web, one Program" - Microsoft promotional ad
"Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer" - Adolf Hitler .