LR - Fabric Trip

Cantley_Tim at emc.com Cantley_Tim at emc.com
Fri Aug 25 10:55:07 PDT 2000

hmmmm...red/black jockeys...now there's a novel idea...not very period
though for a Scotsman....and no comments on that either!!!  Actually a
tabard would be great.  The only tabard I have is the one I have from being
in the Arthurian company last year.  Yes on the tabards for all three of us
and a tunic apiece for Erik and I :)  Francesca is right.  I haven't a clue
how to dress myself and yes Sluggy, the pink dress is still not a good
thing...at least for me and Erik.