LR - Defender archery tournament

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Wed Aug 30 07:05:14 PDT 2000

Cantley_Tim at emc.com wrote:

> Good folks of Loch Ruadh,
>
>         Let me get into my on-bended-knee, begging pose.  I am of need of
> *all* of your assistance at Defender.  As most of you are aware of, the
> canton is hosting the archery tournament at Defender.  I am need of help
> from many of you early Saturday morning, the 23rd of September to assist in
> the setup and running of this tournament.

I will be there Friday evening.  I know the tourney begins
about 8:30 am.  This means we have to begin set up by
6:30 am?  (whine whine - I don't do mornings - especially
before coffee!)  How 'bout setting up Friday?  Any other
takers?  Who else will be there Friday?
Randy has a doctor's appointment @ 2:30 pm so we
should be in Canton around 5 pm.
Could we bribe helpers with some home made ice cream?

/Ly Elizabeth
(fat/calorie/cholesterol free ice cream, that is... )