LR- FWD: ES - Dragonsfire Tor Yule info

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Dec 4 08:28:20 PST 2000

If you haven't seen the info for Dragonsfire Tor's Yule Revel yet, here it is.You will need to email the gentle listed below to find out if there are still reservations available.If you have reservations already,or if you get reservations, make sure to post the information here to the list so Baroness Dana can compile the info to know how many spaces she needs to get at the tables when she arrives.

Padraig
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.