LR- Does Anyone Have...

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Tue Dec 5 08:35:12 PST 2000

I have a very large copper one.  You're most welcome to use
it.  I'll set it out tonight so you can come by and get it at your
convenience.  Call me at work (817-509-3403) for the combination
to get into the house or call Randy (817-456-8599) to make
arrangments to meet him there anytime after 6:30 PM.
Otherwise, I'll try to get Randy to drop it by Populace tomorrow
night.
/Ly Elizabeth