LR- Springtown people unite!

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Tue Dec 5 15:22:39 PST 2000

We now have 11 adults, 2 youngsters, with 3 more on the way, living in
the immediate Springtown area, and it has been proposed that we try to
have a local meeting out here to see what activities me might have
similar interests in.

Would this be of interest to those in  the area?  I think it would be
nice to have an occasional get together to do some things out here,
without having to drive halfway across the metroplex.  For example, the
closest garb making workshops are 40 to 45 miles one way from here, and
we all use garb.

Anybody interested?  Perhaps a gathering after the holidays?

Polydore