LR- News

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Fri Dec 8 08:18:02 PST 2000

Thank you very much.  Now I can't get it out of
my head!
dum-de dum-de dum-dum, do-de do-de ...

/Ly Elizabeth
(looking forward to seeing everybody Saturday!
Save me a spot at the table, please?  Will be
there sometime after 2 PM.)

Pookie wrote:Why does the chorus from the
childrens song "Little Bunny Foo-Foo" start
going through my head after reading this post?

MagD'Leigha
(silently singing ...  "little bunny Dunny hoping 'round the list field,
seeking out trimar'ns and bopping them on the head...  then down
came the Marshal and said....  Little bunny Dunny I dont wanna
see you seeking out trimar'ns unless you kill them dead.....)