LR- Bardic

Cait OHara sonja_crocker at juno.com
Thu Dec 14 10:56:07 PST 2000

Ya know, I am having second thoughts about the Kingdom Bardic Comp. at
Steppes 12th Night.  I just don't think I will be prepared enough.  Will
I be able to sing and tell stories without being in the competition?  I
hope so.  I am really scared.  I only have a couple of songs and a couple
of poems ready.  Since I have never performed like this, I don't think I
should do it at a Kingdom level competition.  What is your 2 cents,
Padraig?  I really value your opinion.

Cait