LR- SCA Story

Cait OHara sonja_crocker at juno.com
Thu Dec 14 12:18:35 PST 2000

Hello Everyone!

I have written a story for my Kiddie Lit class.  I wrote it on the SCA.
I tried to focus it towards teens.  I was wondering if I could get some
feedback on it.  It is rather long, so I didn't know if I should post it
or not.  Please let me know if anyone is interested in reading it.

Cait

Warning:  I used some of you in it.  The only person who will see it is
my prof.  If she wants me to publish it, I can change the names if you
wish.