LR- You have received a celtic.com digital postcard

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Thu Dec 21 12:38:20 PST 2000

Merry Christmas to everyone and thank you for the card Padraig.  I need an
SCA friend fix!!!  As soon as I get rid of this nasty sinus infection and my
head doesn't weigh 200 lbs. I might feel up to staying on line long enough
to chat.  Til then hope this Holiday Season is all you wish it to be.

Snuffle, snuffle,

Dana