LR- OT Test Results

Cait OHara sonja_crocker at juno.com
Fri Dec 22 08:27:03 PST 2000

Greetings unto the poplulace!

I just wanted to say Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Yule, and
whatever else  you may celebrate!

I also wanted to let you all know that I just got the results back from
my doctor.  They took a 3 hour glucose tolerance (sugar levels) test.  It
seems that I have gestational diabetes.  Does anyone know how I can
handle this for 12th Night?  Do I need to let them know that I have
dietary restrictions or should I just pick and choose what I eat?
What really stinks is that I find out so close to the holidays.

Well, I hope to see you all at 12th Night.

Cait