LR- Concerning Officers meeting

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Wed Dec 27 15:26:09 PST 2000

Hi, I am relaying a message from Dana since she can't get on line at this
time.  Tom just came in and said that Mercedes and Winscott Rd. were both
very slick.  It is sleeting with freezing rain in Benbrook.

And from me; my hubby just came in from a service call and said that I20
was really slick and bad.  This afternoon I30 was just slick from rain but
the cars were sliding around.  I have some ice at my house (outside) now.

Padraig, can you give us an update on the meeting?  To go or not to go,
that is the question!

Bicé