LR- Re: ES - Sleet

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Tue Dec 12 14:27:01 PST 2000

Was sleeting a few minutes ago, but has not now stopped at my office,
near East Loop 820 and 183/121. We'll see what happens next....

> Well, it's starting to sleet at the Tandy Center downtown and some people
> are leaving even as I type this.

> Ceatta

Sluggy!

--

------

"They can't believe that, with every advantage they had thrown
their way, they couldn't pull this off. They didn't even have
to steal the election. All they had to do was take it. And
they couldn't. Now all they can do is cry about it."

                                           Rush Limbaugh