LR- Scarlet Letter deadlines

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Wed Dec 20 08:46:36 PST 2000

It has been suggested that my last couple of posts may have been a bit
confusing.

I am working on an extra issue of The Scarlet Letter, an End of the
Millenium issue. The proposed deadline for articles for that issue is
Tuesday, December 26. It will be published by Dec 28th or 29th.

I am also working on the regular Jan/Feb 2001 issue of The Scarlet
Letter, and the dead line for that is Wednesday, Dec 27th, to be
published the following week by Populace Meeting.

I actually need submissions for both issue, but the EOM issue allows a
much greater range of subjects, period or mundane.

Hope that clears it up!

Thanks,

Sluggy!