LR- Concerning Officers meeting

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Wed Dec 27 17:13:29 PST 2000

Chris Harper wrote:

> Padraig, can you give us an update on the meeting?  To go or not to go,
> that is the question!

I just got off the phone with Sam and Dana. The meeting is still on for
anyone who feels that they can make it there safely. Dana will have
coffee ready!

Personally, I am more concerned with the slippery drive home than with
the drive out there, so I'm staying here, but then my primary
transportation is a company truck that I'm not actually supposed to
drive anywhere but work and home anyway.

In any case, if you do/have go/gone, please be/will-have-been careful!

Sluggy!